Get in Touch!
Stay connected with us through our several social media platforms or read our weekly blog to keep updated with activities, celebrations, and current events!
Want to Become Volunteer?
Want to make a Donation?
1234 Divi St #100. San Francisco, CA 23511
Facts About Physical Disabilities
- Every human being is likely to experience disability in one’s lifetime…
- Fever & cold makes a human being feel physically limited
- Terminal illness Leukemia (Blood Cancer)
- Accidents Temporary disability – Fracture
- Permanent disability – one can lose a limb, spine injury
- Most of us are removed from those who live developmental challenges.
- The majority of cases have the origin in the prenatal (prior to birth) stage of life. The causes are many and are beyond the control of those who live with these circumstances.