All current seeking positions are listed below. If interested please submit your resumé and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the job position as the subject line.
Physical Education Instructor
Moeen Centre is recruiting a fitness instructor to assist and deliver their skills to the lives of physically and mentally disabled youth across the GTA for the KICKstart Program. The program will be held from September 11th 2017 to March 26th 2018, twice a week and 3 hours each day.
- at least one year of experience in working with youth, particularly in physical education
- is a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has beenconferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act* and;
- is legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations
- Form a schedule prior to the day of the session
- Brainstorm physical activities prior to the day of the session.
- Have at least one year of experience in teaching Physical Education
- Assist and engage with volunteers
- Come up with sport games and activities which are in accordance to the abilities of developmentally/physically disabled youth
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, and engage with the youth and volunteers